Complete and continue
The Wonder Wardrobe Full Course
Welcome to the Wonder Wardrobe wizards’ community! (3:36)
Students only: community app.
What’s new in the Wonder Wardrobe Course.
WoW Rentals - Available in the EU!
COLOUR HARMONY CLASS
1. Theory of colours: learn how to easily identify every colour’s main characteristics. (6:14)
2. Colour types: identify what colours suit you best. (11:22)
3. Colour types and their differences. (7:11)
4. The lipstick test. (3:12)
5. Colour harmony concept and how to apply it to your wardrobe. (3:04)
6. Create a cohesive colour palette for your wardrobe. (0:50)
7. Summer Type Palette & Wardrobe Examples
8. Spring Type Palette & Wardrobe Examples
9. Autumn Type Palette & Wardrobe Examples
10. Winter Type Palette & Wardrobe Examples
11. Makeup and hair choice for different colour types.
12. Colour Matching Techniques. (3:16)
13. Using colour accents in an outfit. (2:57)
14. Practising colour type analysis.
STYLE HARMONY CLASS
1. The importance of your image, and how to use it to achieve your life goals. (3:52)
2. Find Your Personal Style. (4:58)
3. Blending in different styles inside your wardrobe. The styling: minimalist and maximalist ways of combining clothes together. (5:38)
4. Classic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
5. Romantic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
6. Creative Style and Wardrobe Examples.
7. Dramatic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
8. Casual Style and Wardrobe Examples.
9. Wardrobe for work: how to make better impressions.
10. Develop a style concept for your wardrobe.
11. Analyse your style concept.
BODY HARMONY CLASS: RETHINKING BODY SHAPES.
1. The Body Harmony Principle. (2:03)
2. Examine your vertical proportions: Long and Short body lines. (9:21)
3. The best waistline placement for your proportions. (8:01)
4. Combining different lengths in an outfit. (1:13)
4.1. Styling tips for Long Body Proportions. (4:35)
4.2. Styling tips for Short Body Proportions. (3:57)
5. Determine the right length for your top layers: jackets, blazers & coats. (5:37)
6. Pick the right type of shoes for your outfits. (4:56)
7. Analyse your body curves and find clothes that fit. (1:41)
8. Shoulders and necklines: best fits for different types. (5:29)
9. Big bust styling tips. (3:56)
10. Waistline, belly and hips: best fits and designs for different types. (8:02)
11. Face and Body Harmony: styling methods that compliment your natural beauty. (14:54)
12. How to create well-balanced outfits: 9 types of silhouettes. (9:15)
1. How To Find Your Ideal Wardrobe Size. (3:35)
2. Interchangeable wardrobe concept: choose your structure. (6:25)
3. Revise your wardrobe and create your first interchangeable outfits. (8:54)
4. Start Your Visual Guide. (18:55)
5. Q&A TRANSITION (8:27)
6. How to make your clothes last longer.
7. Maintaining and updating your Wonder Wardrobe in the future. (3:48)
8. One year of Wonder Wardrobe: 4 seasonal capsules.
SELECTION & SHOPPING CLASS
1. Searching process: where to start and how to find what you want. (9:37)
2. How to pick the right materials.
BONUS: The best budget for the best wardrobe. (4:47)
3. Create a visual guide. (8:56)
4. Shop your capsule. (4:18)
5. Ethical Brands Guide.
6. Share your Wonder Wardrobe.
Your 5 minute feedback can move mountains and minds alike.
Quick Questionnaire: your thoughts will guide my hand.
Wonder Wardrobe Season 2 Team.
11. Face and Body Harmony: styling methods that compliment your natural beauty.
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock