Complete and continue
The Wonder Wardrobe Full Course
Welcome to the Wonder Wardrobe wizards’ community! (3:36)
Students only: community app.
What’s new in the Wonder Wardrobe Course.
CLASS 1. TRANSITION
1. How To Find Your Ideal Wardrobe Size. (3:35)
2. Interchangeable wardrobe concept: choose your structure. (6:25)
3. Revise your wardrobe and create your first interchangeable outfits. (8:54)
4. Start Your Visual Guide. (18:55)
5. Q&A TRANSITION (8:27)
6. How to make your clothes last longer.
CLASS 2. COLOUR HARMONY
1. Theory of colours: learn how to easily identify every colour’s main characteristics. (6:14)
2. Colour types: identify what colours suit you best. (11:22)
3. Colour types and their differences. (7:11)
4. The lipstick test. (3:12)
5. Makeup and hair choice for different colour types.
6. Colour harmony concept and how to apply it to your wardrobe. (3:04)
7. Colour Matching Techniques. (3:16)
8. Using colour accents in an outfit. (2:57)
9. Create a cohesive colour palette for your wardrobe. (3:04)
Practising colour type analysis.
CLASS 3. EVOLVE YOUR STYLE
1. The importance of your image, and how to use it to achieve your life goals. (3:52)
2. Find Your Personal Style. (4:58)
3. Blending in different styles inside your wardrobe. The styling: minimalist and maximalist ways of combining clothes together. (5:38)
4. Classic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
5. Romantic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
6. Creative Style and Wardrobe Examples.
7. Dramatic Style and Wardrobe Examples.
8. Casual Style and Wardrobe Examples.
9. Wardrobe for work: how to make better impressions.
10. Develop a style concept for your wardrobe.
11. Analyse your style concept.
BONUS: Body Harmony Principle and Outfit Ideas.
Visual correction principles for different body types. (5:45)
Body Harmony Principle. (6:46)
Outfit Ideas: Inverted Triangle Body Type.
Outfit Ideas: Rectangular Body Type.
Outfits Ideas: Oval (Pear) Body Type. (5:05)
Outfit Ideas: Hourglass Body Type. (13:16)
Outfit Ideas: Round (Apple) Body Type. (5:11)
CLASS 4. SELECTION & SHOPPING
1. Searching process: where to start and how to find what you want. (9:37)
2. How to pick the right materials.
BONUS: The best budget for the best wardrobe. (4:47)
3. Create a visual guide. (8:56)
4. Shop your capsule. (4:18)
5. Ethical Brands Guide.
6. Share your Wonder Wardrobe.
CLASS 5. NEXT CAPSULE
1. Maintaining and updating your Wonder Wardrobe in the future. (3:48)
2. One year of Wonder Wardrobe: 4 seasonal capsules.
Your 5 minute feedback can move mountains and minds alike.
Quick Questionnaire: your thoughts will guide my hand.
Wonder Wardrobe Season 2 Team.
1. How To Find Your Ideal Wardrobe Size.
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock