Complete and continue
THE WONDER WARDROBE FULL COURSE
Welcome to the Wonder Wardrobe wizards’ community! (3:36)
Students only: community app.
What’s new in the Wonder Wardrobe Course.
Smart autumn wardrobe shopping webinar (eu shops only).
Students only: swap party.
CLASS 1. TRANSITION
1. How To Find Your Ideal Wardrobe Size. (3:35)
2. Interchangeable wardrobe concept: choose your structure. (6:25)
3. Revise your wardrobe and create your first interchangeable outfits. (8:54)
4. Start Your Visual Guide. (18:55)
Q&A TRANSITION (8:27)
CLASS 2. COLOUR HARMONY
1. Theory of colours: learn how to easily identify every colour’s main characteristics. (6:14)
2. Colour types: identify what colours suit you best. (11:22)
3. Colour types and their differences. (7:11)
4. The lipstick test. (3:12)
5. Makeup and hair choice for different colour types.
6. Colour harmony concept and how to apply it to your wardrobe. (3:04)
7. Colour Matching Techniques. (3:16)
8. Using colour accents in an outfit. (2:57)
9. Create a cohesive colour palette for your wardrobe. (3:04)
Practising colour type analysis.
CLASS 3. EVOLVE YOUR STYLE
1. The importance of your image, and how to use it to achieve your life goals. (3:52)
2. Find Your Personal Style. (4:58)
3. Blending in different styles inside your wardrobe. The styling: minimalist and maximalist ways of combining clothes together. (5:38)
4. Wardrobe for work: how to make better impressions.
5. Develop a style concept for your wardrobe.
6. Analyse your style concept.
BONUS: Body Harmony Principle and Outfit Ideas.
Visual correction principles for different body types. (5:45)
Body Harmony Principle. (6:46)
Outfit Ideas: Inverted Triangle Body Type.
Outfit Ideas: Rectangular Body Type.
Outfits Ideas: Oval (Pear) Body Type. (5:05)
Outfit Ideas: Hourglass Body Type. (13:16)
Outfit Ideas: Round (Apple) Body Type. (5:11)
CLASS 4. SELECTION & SHOPPING
1. Searching process: where to start and how to find what you want. (9:37)
BONUS: The best budget for the best wardrobe. (4:47)
2. Create a visual guide. (8:56)
3. Shop your capsule. (4:18)
4. Ethical Brands Guide.
5. Share your Wonder Wardrobe.
CLASS 5. NEXT CAPSULE
1. Maintaining and updating your Wonder Wardrobe in the future. (3:48)
2. One year of Wonder Wardrobe: 4 seasonal capsules.
Your 5 minute feedback can move mountains and minds alike.
Quick Questionnaire: your thoughts will guide my hand.
Wonder Wardrobe Season 2 Team.
4. The lipstick test.
Lecture content locked
If you're already enrolled,
you'll need to login
Enroll in Course to Unlock