Terms of service.
Welcome, and thanks for using school.wonder-wardrobe.com! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All materials on the Service, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to us or owned by other parties who have posted on the Service. Materials from the Service and from any web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by us may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way that violates the rights of others.
Without limitation, while using the Service, you shall not:
- Post competitive products, tools, or services as determined in our sole discretion;
- Post, anywhere on the Service, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in our sole discretion;
- Post adult content or explicit adult material;
- Post any material on the Service that exploits minors in any way;
- Post any material on the Service that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking or any solicitation directly or in “coded” fashion for any illegal service exchanging sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration;
- Interfere with or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information, intellectual property rights of others, or any other third party rights;
- Use any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Service unless expressly permitted by us;
- Send messages or engage in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
- Discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
- or Use the Service to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We have no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Service, whether or not they may be affiliated with us. Any websites linked to or from the Service are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
The purchase of the Wonder Wardrobe online video course is subject to the following:
- the prices set out for the relevant product on our website;
- the purchase of the Wonder Wardrobe online video course includes the granting of a non exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Training Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence, which are set out in the following clause.
Monthly Paymetn Pricing Plan: This is not a subscription plan and you can’t cancel it. Students on the monthly payment plan will get immediate and unlimited access to all of the video lessons, to the Wonder Wardrobe Planner and Student Forum for as long as they keep meeting their monthly payments.
Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by wonder-wardrobe.com. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
Once your registration for a Wonder Wardrobe online video course has been successfully processed, you will create your account in our school at http://school.wonder-wardrobe.com and receive a full access to the course.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the program(s). You must also demonstrate that you have attempted to implement the program without success. To meet this requirement, you must submit the work outlined in the terms and conditions for the program you are requesting a cancellation/refund for.
Wonder Wardrobe Online Course and Single Classes:
If you’ve watched less than 3 video lessons and haven’t used any digital downloads, we will fully refund you your money within the first 30 days. If, however, you’ve watched over 3 lessons and made use of any digital downloads, we are sorry, but we cannot refund you your money.
E-books and Webinars:
To request a refund, we need a writen request via email (to [email protected])
Upon determining that you are entitled to a cancellation/refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
USE OF PAID ONLINE COURSES, CLASSES AND ASSOCIATED MATERIAL.
- By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Wonder Wardrobe.
- Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
- By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
- Wonder-wardrobe.com warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and wonder-wardrobe.com does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
- Wonder-wardrobe.com is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Wonder-wardrobe.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
USE OF FREE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Freemium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
ACCURACY AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.